An electronic ballast that is micro-processor controlled and works at a higher frequency (hertz) than standard magnetic ballasts, meaning more light gets to your plants. It is also more efficient. This unit does not include a fan.
Quantum 400 Electronic Ballast (fan excluded)
The Quantum 400 is dimmable and lets you run your lamps at the strength you need, allowing you to control your light spread. It also has a boost setting for each lamp size, meaning you can take control of the light output.
- More light output per watt of energy consumed.
- Has a resin-cased circuit board with a sealed bearing fan so it will run cooler than other ballasts.
- Can withstand the extreme atmospheric conditions of virtually any growing environment.
- Operates Metal Halide and High-Pressure Sodium bulbs.
- Runs at 400w, 250w, or 150w.
- Runs 15% cooler than other digital ballasts.
- Power efficiency: 99.9%
- Higher lumen output than magnetic ballasts.
- Accepts 120V/240V with no wiring needed (both cords included); 208V-configurable with electrician assistance
- Accepts 50Hz to 60Hz with no extra wiring needed.
- Can run efficiently on a generator without flickering.
- Can easily be used in conjunction with lighting controllers and flip boxes.
NOTE: This Quantum ballast is designed to operate single-ended lamps only.